Guthrie's Auto Service Inc is Proud to be a Part of the AAA Approved Auto Repair Network
Established in 1975, the Approved Auto Repair (AAR) program is AAA's way of helping millions of drivers find reliable repair service. Each year, AAA inspects thousands of repair facilities. AAA has demanding standards for technical competence and customer service. Only one-third of all facilities that apply for AAA certification are approved.
View automotive servicesSchedule service online
AAA Membership Benefits
Being a AAA cardholder has its perks, including:
- Free maintenance inspections
- 24-month/24,000-mile parts and labor guarantee*
- 10% discount on auto parts and labor (up to $50**) upon member request on regularly priced parts and labor
- Written estimates
- Quality work at a facility that employs ASE-certified technicians.
- Replaced parts returned to you at your request
*All repairs are guaranteed by the facility for 24 months or 24,000 miles, whichever occurs first, under normal operating conditions, unless otherwise stated in writing. Other restrictions may apply. See facility for details.
**Members save 10% (up to $50) on regularly-priced parts and labor at AAA Discount and Rewards® Approved Auto Repair facilities, if discount is requested. Cannot be combined with any other discount or coupon. Valid AAA membership card must be presented at a AAA Approved Auto Repair facility at time of service.
High Quality Automotive Service Facilities
As part of the AAA network of certified auto repair shops, we meet all AAA standards:
- Perform continued maintenance on all equipment needed to provide full automotive service
- Feature a customer satisfaction rating of at least 90% and have been in business for at least one year
- Provide our customers with a clean, safe, and comfortable waiting area
- Have a formal training system in place that keeps all employees up-to-date on automotive advances
- Employ service reception personnel who demonstrate competence in talking about service and repairs
- Agree to undergo ongoing visits every 60 to 90 days throughout the year
- Agree to mediation and/or arbitration by AAA in the event of a dispute. AAA's resolution decision is binding upon the business, but is not on you.
If you have any questions about our automotive service center or AAA member benefits, give your nearest location a call. We're happy to assist drivers across Cullman, AL, Good Hope, AL, East Point, AL, and surrounding areas with automotive repairs that restore vehicle performance for continued, reliable transportation. Talk with us today.
Contact us about aaa approved auto repair